In your message, please write the time how fast you need your order to be done, the target language and additional information, if any.

For using this form, enable
JavaScript and Cookies in the browser.




Certification at embassies and consulates

Fast and professional translation of documents – no matter where in the world you are!

Our translation agency provides to its clients free consulting on proper notary certification, placing an Apostille stamp on documents and legalization of documents. We can have your documents legalized by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Ministry of Justice, consular departments of foreign embassies in Ukraine. We will do it fast and confidentially.

Our free courier will come to you to take your documents for translation and legalisation and will later deliver them to you translated and legalized!

If an official document is to be used in the territory of another country, it should undergo a procedure of  legalization with an ‘Apostille’ stamp or with stamps evidencing consular legalization.

Our staff will competently prepare documents for submission to foreign embassies and consulates, meeting all registration requirements for official documents for each country.

Consular legalization is required for countries which are not parties to the Hague Convention.

We will legalize your documents through the following authorities entitled to perform this procedure:

Ministry of Foreign Affairs;
Ministry of Justice;
Consular departments of foreign embassies in Ukraine.

Documents which are subject to legalization:

certificates of birth, marriage, divorce, death (documents issued by vital records authorities)
education diplomas and annexes to diplomas,
secondary education certificates and annexes to secondary education certificates,
archival and academic certificates,
police certificates issued by the Ministry of Internal Affairs,
certificates from residence place about family members,
constitutional documents (certificates of incorporation, articles of association, memorandums).
notarial documents (permission for a child to go abroad, applications, powers of attorney, certificate of entrance into succession)

Documents which are not subject legalization:

ID cards;
driving licenses;
union cards;
military identity cards;
pension record books;
characteristics, etc.

You can order translation or quoting, and our project managers will contact you.

<< Back